Media Releases Archives: January 2013
January 11, 2013
Western on cloud nine with IBM, government partnership.
January 3, 2013
New research from Western University provides brain imaging evidence that students well-versed in very basic single digit arithmetic (5+2=7 or 7-3=4) are better equipped to score higher on the Preliminary Scholastic Aptitude Test (PSAT).
Popular Releases this Week
- Western to host more than 8,000 scholars in London
- Research team develops clinically-validated 3D printed stethoscope
- Andrew Hrymak named Western’s next Provost
- How the brain is folded provides researchers with an accurate marker to predict psychosis in high-risk patients
- Researchers find gut microbiome plays an important role in atherosclerosis