Media Releases Archives: January 2013
January 11, 2013
Western on cloud nine with IBM, government partnership.
January 3, 2013
New research from Western University provides brain imaging evidence that students well-versed in very basic single digit arithmetic (5+2=7 or 7-3=4) are better equipped to score higher on the Preliminary Scholastic Aptitude Test (PSAT).
Popular Releases this Week
- Annual salary disclosure from Western University
- Western scientists make major schizophrenia discovery studying twins
- Bone and Joint expert finds physiotherapy moves Canada during cross-country investigation
- Rate of earthquakes depends on volume of fluids in hydraulic fracturing operations – but the magnitude of the largest possible events does not
- Western virologist hopes to test vaccine on 600 HIV-negative subjects next fall