Media Releases Archives: January 2013
January 11, 2013
Western on cloud nine with IBM, government partnership.
January 3, 2013
New research from Western University provides brain imaging evidence that students well-versed in very basic single digit arithmetic (5+2=7 or 7-3=4) are better equipped to score higher on the Preliminary Scholastic Aptitude Test (PSAT).
Popular Releases this Week
- Western announces completion of $3 million NHLPA Challenge in support of concussion research
- Research shows if your eyes wrinkle when you smile or frown, you appear more sincere
- Media Advisory: Announcement supporting concussion research at See the Line
- Western reduces tuition for international PhD students to same level as domestic PhD students
- World’s largest sleep study launches from Western’s Brain and Mind Institute