Media Releases Archives: January 2013
January 11, 2013
Western on cloud nine with IBM, government partnership.
January 3, 2013
New research from Western University provides brain imaging evidence that students well-versed in very basic single digit arithmetic (5+2=7 or 7-3=4) are better equipped to score higher on the Preliminary Scholastic Aptitude Test (PSAT).
Popular Releases this Week
- Western to close University Drive Bridge on October 18
- World’s largest sleep study shows too much shut-eye can be bad for your brain
- Pollen DNA provides potential new window for forensic information
- World’s largest sleep study launches from Western’s Brain and Mind Institute
- New clinical protocol after general surgery cuts opioid prescribing in half