We help the news media connect with Western academics and other experts to gain insight, context and further understanding of the day’s news for their audiences. Contact us to learn more.
February 15, 2013
Western University astronomy professor Margaret Campbell-Brown is available to speak with media about the meteor that exploded over Russia.
Popular Releases this Week
- Annual salary disclosure from Western University
- Rate of earthquakes depends on volume of fluids in hydraulic fracturing operations – but the magnitude of the largest possible events does not
- World’s largest sleep study launches from Western’s Brain and Mind Institute
- Western virologist hopes to test vaccine on 600 HIV-negative subjects next fall
- Western and Lawson scientists develop game-changing blood test for concussions